Microdermabrasion is a technique for removing the dead, outermost layer
of the skin. Leaving you with a more youthful and supple appearance. Microdermabrasion
is a great alternative to more invasive skin treatments. It does not require
any down time and really makes your skin glow!
What Does A Microdermabrasion Procedure Involve?
- You fill out a brief medical history, which a Para-Medical Esthetician
- The skin is cleansed to remove any makeup and debris.
- A toner or degreaser is applied to the skin to remove excess oil.
- The Microdermabrasion procedure is performed.
- A facial massage is performed, followed by a hydrating mask.
- A cool compress is applied to the treated area.
- The treatment finishes moisturizer, and sunscreen.
- All treatments are performed by a Para-Medical Esthetician.
- This office uses vinyl gloves and follows Universal Precautions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a technique for removing the outermost layer of skin,
leaving a more youthful and supple appearance. Microdermabrasion is a
great alternative to other expensive skin treatments because it is non-surgical
and requires no down time.
How Does Microdermabrasion Work?
Using natural diamond chips, the DiamondTome™ wand is drawn across
the skin, gently exfoliating the outermost layer. A vacuum uses suction
to gently remove the dead cells, leaving the skin smooth and refreshed.
What Are The Benefits Of Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion rejuvenates the overall health and appearance of the
skin and can improve these specific skin conditions:
- Appearance of fine lines.
- Appearance of age spots.
- Assist with minor revision of scars.
- Reduce hyper-pigmentation.
- Extract blackheads and whiteheads.
- Promotes the growth of healthy new skin cells.
- Stimulates and exercises skin
- Increases cellular turnover
What Type Of Microdermabrasion Machine Do You Use?
We use the Diamond Tome™ Microdermabrasion system, a revolutionary
system that uses a diamond-tipped wand in lieu of messy crystals which
can contaminate you and the environment. This treatment is clean and controlled
ensuring an effective and safe treatment.
Does The Diamond Tome ™ Offer Different Types Of Wands?
Yes, there are several wand types for the face and body. The Diamond Tome™
system offers a fine wand to treat sensitive skin, a medium wand for normal
skin, a coarse wand to treat oily acne-prone skin and a body wand used
for rough dry patches or stretch marks.
How Will My Skin Look After A Microdermabrasion Treatment?
It is normal for the skin to look slightly flushed after the treatment.
These symptoms usually subside within a couple of hours. Most individuals
resume regular social activities immediately after the treatment.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
The condition of your skin and desired goals will determine the number
of treatments necessary. Free consultations are provided to determine
how many treatments you will need.
Is Microdermabrasion Painful?
Most individuals notice light pressure being drawn across the skin but
all together find the treatment relaxing, with no pain involved.
Why Should I Come To Your Office?
All Microdermabrasion treatments are performed by a Para-Medical Esthetician.
At our office, improving the quality of your skin’s appearance is
our number one goal. We offer competitive prices and are centrally located
in the Denver metro area, close to many major highways.
||Price Per Treatment
|Diamondtome Micro Express
|Diamondtome Micro Facial
|Diamondtome Micro Facial with Extractions
|Derma Sweep with Infusion