Photo Facial or IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatment is a procedure that
can be performed on your face, chest, neck, and hands. It is effective
in reducing redness, lifting pigmentation related to aging and sun damage,
and minimize the appearance of scarring because of acne or trauma. It
will rejuvenate the overall look and feel of your skin.
What Does a Photo Facial Procedure Involve?
- You will complete a brief medical history form that a Para-Medical Esthetician
- The skin is cleansed and a toner is applied to remove any excess oil and debris.
- A cool gel is applied to the skin.
- The Photo Facial procedure is performed.
- A cool compress is applied to the treated area.
- The treatment finishes with moisturizer and sunscreen.
- All treatments are performed by a Para-Medical Esthetician.
- Uptown Medical Aesthetics uses vinyl gloves and follows all Universal Precautions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Photo Facial?
A Photo Facial is a technique for removing discoloration in the skin resulting
in an even and youthful appearance. This procedure is non-surgical and
requires no down-time.
How Does a Photo Facial Work?
The Photo Facial utilizes intense pulsed light that is applied to the
area being treated. The pulsed light penetrates the skin. Heat impairs
pigmentation or vessels and the body begins its natural healing process.
The pigmented area will darken and flake off and vessels will be reabsorbed
into the body. The skins appearance is left more youthful with even tones
and reduced redness.
What Are The Benefits Of a Photo Facial Treatment?
The Photo Facial will improve the following conditions:
- Sun and age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve uneven pigmentation and red flushing of the skin
- Smooth skin and even the skins tone
- Improve the appearance of Rosacea and broken capillaries
How Will My Skin Look After A Photo Facial Treatment?
It is normal for the skin to look and feel flushed or red after the treatment
(similar to a mild sunburn). Brown pigmented spots will become darker
and capillaries may appear more visible for a short period of time. Most
individuals can resume social activities immediately following the treatment.
How Many Treatments Will I need?
The condition of your skin and the desired results will determine the
number of necessary treatments. Some individuals notice significant improvement
in 2-3 treatments. For optimal results 4-6 treatments are recommended
in 4 week intervals.
Are Photo Facial Treatments Painful?
The treatment feels like a rubber band snapping lightly against your skin.
Following the treatment a cool compress may be applied to assist with
Why Should I Come To Your Office?
All Photo facials are performed by a certified Para-Medical Esthetician.
Safely improving the quality of your skins appearance is our number one
priority. We offer competitive rates and are centrally located in the
Denver Metro area close to many highways.
||Price Per Treatment
||Package Price (3)
||Package Price (6)
||Approx. Session Length
|Face, Neck, & Chest