Botox® has been FDA approved since 2002 to treat moderate to severe
lines between the brows, crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and lip lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does A Botox
- You fill out a brief medical history to see if you are a candidate for
- The area of concern will be evaluated.
- Photographs will be taken.
- Botox® will be injected into the desired treatment area.
- After the procedure, post care instructions will be reviewed.
How Does Botox®
Botox® is a purified protein that blocks the release of acetylcholine,
which causes the muscle to contract, therefore allowing the muscles to smooth.
What Are The Benefits Of Botox®
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles between the brows.
- Diminish the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Give the brow a lift.
- Reduce lateral lip lines
- Reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles
How Will My Skin Look After Botox®
Temporary bruising may occur, which can easily be covered with makeup.
Most people can resume normal social activities immediately following
How Long Does It Take For The Botox®
Results do vary, but are typically noticeable within 7-10 days after the
Will I Need Botox®
Botox® usually lasts for about 3 to 4 months but can be re-injected
every 3 months if necessary.
Most clients report minor and brief discomfort during the injections, therefore
no anesthesia is required.
||Price Per Treatment
|First Time Botox® Treatment
||$8 Per Unit
1-19 Units - $11 Per Unit
20-39 Units - $10 Per Unit
40+ Units - $9.00 Per Unit