Juvéderm® XC is a smooth Hyaluronic gel filler used to instantly
smooth away the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does A Juvéderm® XC
- You fill out a brief medical history to see if you are a candidate for
- The area of concern will be evaluated and expectations will be discussed.
- Photographs will be taken.
- Juvéderm® XC will be injected into the desired area.
- After the procedure, post care instructions will be reviewed.
How Does Juvéderm® XC
Juvéderm® XC is a non-animal derived Hyaluronic Acid used to
replenish loss of volume in the face.
What Are The Benefits Of Juvéderm® XC
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles between the brows.
- Increase lip volume.
- Reduce the appearance of Nasolabial folds
- Define Cupids Bow.
- Fill in lip lines.
- Decrease Marionette lines.
How Will My Skin Look After Juvéderm® XC?
The area may be red and swollen. Temporary bruising may occur the first
week or so, but can be concealed with light make-up if necessary.
How Long Does It Take For The Juvéderm® XC To Work?
Results are instant and immediately noticeable.
How Often Will I Need Juvéderm® XC
Juvéderm® XC provides natural looking results for up to 12 months.
Is Juvéderm® XC Painful?
Most clients report minor and brief discomfort during the injections.
Topical numbing cream is applied prior to injecting around the mouth.
Juvederm XC is also infused with Lidocaine to improve the comfort level.
||Price Per Treatment
|Juvéderm® XC Ultra or Juvéderm® XC Ultra Plus
Regularly Priced at $550.00 per syringe
Only $475.00 when it is your first Juvederm treatment