Voluma™ XC is a modified hyaluronic acid that instantly adds volume
to the cheek area and mid face area.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Does A Voluma™ XC
- You fill out a brief medical history to see if you are a candidate for
- The area of concern will be evaluated and expectations will be discussed.
- Photographs will be taken.
- Voluma™ XC will be injected into the desired area.
- After the procedure, post care instructions will be reviewed.
How Does Voluma XC Work?
Voluma™ XC is a modified Hyaluronic Acid used to replenish loss
of volume in the face.
What Are The Benefits Of Voluma™ XC?
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles between the brows.
- Increase lip volume.
- Increase pre-jowl depression.
- Define Cupids Bow.
- Fill in lip lines.
- Decrease Marionette lines.
How Will My Skin Look After Voluma™ XC Injection?
The area may be red and swollen. Temporary bruising many occur for the
first week or so, which can be covered with make-up.
How Long Does It Take For The Voluma™ XC
Results are instant and immediately noticeable.
How Often Will I Need Voluma™ XC?
Voluma™ XC provides natural looking results for up to 2 years.
Is Voluma™ XC Painful?
Most clients report minor and brief discomfort during the injections.
Some clients choose to have a topical numbing cream when injecting around
the mouth. Voluma™ XC is infused with Lidocaine to improve the comfort level.
Price: Purchase a single syringe for $850
||Price Per Treatment
Regularly $850.00 per syringe
Only $675.00 per syringe when it is your first