The Geneveve™ Treatment
The Geneveve™ treatment uses clinically-proven cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) to uniformly deliver gentle volumetric heating while cooling delicate surface tissue. This unique technology stimulates the body’s natural collagen formation process. The Geneveve™ treatment is a comfortable, single-session, 30-minute treatment performed by a trained healthcare professional in an outpatient setting. Currently used in many countries around the world, the Geneveve™ treatment has benefitted thousands of women and improved their health and quality of life. The only treatment with algorithmically-controlled cooling treatment.
Geneveve™ tightens the vagina using RF or radiofrequncy thermal heating. The procedure takes approximately 30 minutes and is virtually painless. Collagen growth is stimulated which improves the tone and sensation of the vaginal canal
Sustained tissue tightening and strengthening, that is sustained up to 12 months and beyond, requires substantial heating at depth. Cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) technology delivers volumetric heating at precise temperatures to stimulate robust neocollagenesis.
- Reverse thermal gradient – cools and protects the surface mucosa while enabling significant heating of deep tissue
- Capacitive coupling – distributes energy evenly across the treatment tip for uniform heating
- Reproducible delivery -parameters and algorithms are preset for controlled heating and cooling
- Monopolar energy penetrates 3-5 mm deep into connective tissue
Why Women Want the Geneveve™ Treatment
Women agree the treatment works because:
- The treatment is designed for improving women’s health and overall quality of life
- It is comfortable, discreet and a single-session
- They can FEEL the difference