Voluma™ XC in North Denver
Replenish the loss of volume in your face with Voluma™ XC. Voluma™ XC is a modified hyaluronic acid that instantly adds volume to the cheek area and midface area.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Voluma™ XC injection involve?
- You fill out a brief medical history to see if you are a candidate for Voluma™ XC.
- The area of concern will be evaluated and expectations will be discussed.
- Photographs will be taken.
- Voluma™ XC will be injected into the desired area.
- After the procedure, post care instructions will be reviewed.
Is Voluma™ XC painful?
Most clients report minor and brief discomfort during the injections. Some clients choose to have a topical numbing cream when injecting around the mouth. Voluma™ XC is infused with Lidocaine to improve the comfort level.
How will my skin look after a Voluma™ XC injection?
The area may be red and swollen. Temporary bruising may occur for the first week or so, which can be covered with make-up.
How long does it take for the Voluma™ XC to work?
Results are instant and immediately noticeable.
How often will I need Voluma™ XC?
Voluma™ XC provides natural-looking results for up to 2 years.
How does Voluma™ XC work?
Voluma™ XC is a modified Hyaluronic Acid is used to replenish the loss of volume in the face.