Vollure is a smooth Hyaluronic Acid gel filler used to instantly smooth away the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth and nose, for up to 18 months of correction.
What Does A Vollure Procedure Involve?
- You fill out a brief medical history to see if you are a candidate for Vollure.
- The area of concern will be evaluated and expectations will be discussed.
- Photographs will be taken.
- Vollure will be injected into the desired area.
- After the procedure, post care instructions will be reviewed.
How Does Vollure Work?
Vollure is a non-animal derived Hyaluronic Acid used to replenish the loss of volume in the face.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Benefits Of Vollure?
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Increase lip volume.
- Reduce the appearance of Nasolabial Folds
- Define Cupids Bow.
- Fill in lip lines.
- Decrease Marionette lines.
How Will My Skin Look After Vollure?
The area may be red and swollen. Temporary bruising may occur the first week or so, but can be concealed with light make-up if necessary.
How Long Does It Take For Vollure To Work?
Results are instant and immediately noticeable.
How Often Will I Need Vollure?
Vollure provides natural-looking results for up to 18 months.
Is Vollure Painful?
Most clients report minor and brief discomfort during the injections. A topical numbing cream is applied prior to injecting around the mouth.
Vollure is also infused with Lidocaine to improve the comfort level.
Plan on 45 miutes for your Dermal Filler appointment.
Regularly Priced at $700.00 per syringe.
Only $599.00 when it is your first Vollure treatment.