Cosmetic dermatology has given us the power to not only look but also feel better. Across the country, men have also begun to take advantage of aesthetic and cosmetic services, and that’s no exception at Uptown Medical Aesthetics. Women are not the only ones who can be concerned about their looks; there’s no reason for men to suffer in silence. Our highly trained team of professionals provides a wide range of aesthetic and cosmetic services for men. No need to give up your masculinity: Our procedures will not just make you look good, but also feel good.
Different Treatments Offered
- Hair removal options: We offer different treatments to get rid of unwanted body hair. Whether you want a smooth, hair-free chest or need to shave other body parts due to sports or personal preferences, we have various treatment options. Laser hair removal is one of the most common cosmetic treatments, and is performed by one of our Physician Supervised Certified Laser Specialists. Speak to one of our Certified Aestheticians today to work out the best plan for you.
- BOTOX®: An FDA-approved treatment since 2002, BOTOX® has been used to minimize signs of aging. Get rid of visible signs of stress and feel more confident by using this procedure, which paralyzes underlying muscles for lasting results.
- Kybella® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called, “double chin.” Kybella® is deoxycholic acid – a natural bile salt used to break down fat and destroys the fat cells when injected into the “double chin”. After treatment with Kybella®, the fat cells are destroyed.
Procedures for Men
- Sublative RF: Harnessing the power of fractional and radio frequency technology, sublative RF corrects common signs of aging such as uneven skin, blemishes, or acne scars, giving clients a youthful look.
- Microneedling: A minimally invasive treatment that creates microscopic punctures in the skin for rejuvenation, this procedure is used to reverse sun damage to hair loss to acne damage.
- Photo Facial: Also known as an IPL, this treatment works on your face, chest, neck, and hands. Commonly used to reduce redness and pigmentation issues caused by aging or sun damage, IPL treatments restore youthfulness to your skin.
We Have Certified Aestheticians
- Microdermabrasion: The uppermost layer of skin conceals your youthful skin; this procedure removes that layer of skin and exfoliates your face to promote healthy new skin cell growth, all with no downtime.
- Chemical peels: By using a chemical solution, damaged or dry skin can be repaired with lasting and noticeable results. All treatments are noninvasive epidermal exfoliation. (Mild tingling may occur.)
- Dermaplaning: Our Certified Aestheticians will exfoliate your skin, removing vellus hairs (peach fuzz). This will provide a deeper level of skin exfoliation and allow your facial products to penetrate your skin more deeply for vivid results.
- Juvederm® XC: If you find yourself bothered by your smile or wrinkle lines, Juvederm is the top hyaluronic acid filler around. Get subtle, impactful results that create volume in your lips and cheeks, all done discreetly and efficiently.