At Uptown Medical Aesthetics we remain focused on the safety of our patients and our employees.
We recognize that there is still a lot of worry and confusion about moving forward and we want to assure all of our patients that on top of our normal cleaning, we will be taking extra measures to make sure all treatment areas have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each patient. We will be following a strict one-patient per-provider rule. We are confident that the plan we have in place will run smoothly, so please read the following information to ensure the safety and well being of all. If there is anything you do not understand, do not hesitate to reach out to us!
We ask our patients to follow our new check-in instructions:
- Upon arrival TEXT 720-768-9017, please include your NAME AND APPOINTMENT TIME
- Wait in your vehicle until you have received a text back from our team. We will text you when your aesthetician is ready to start your appointment. Please DO NOT wait at the door.
- DO NOT bring anyone to your appointment
- All clients who enter are required to wear a mask for the duration of the appointment
- If you want to pick up SkinMedica or Latisse product, please text 720-768-9017 with your order and curbside arrangements will be made.
We also ask that our clients sign this COVID-19 consent form at the time of the appointment.
If you are showing symptoms of illness such as fever, chills, cough, shortness or breath or any other cold/flu like symptoms or if you have been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 14 days please give us a call to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate your patience and understanding!