Aesthetic and Cosmetic Services
For the past 20 years, it has been our goal to help people feel confident with their face and body. Success can be achieved in different ways, and we strongly believe that one measure of personal success is comfort in one’s own skin. At Uptown Medical Aesthetics, we aim to help you be completely satisfied with your aesthetics, which is we offer not only hair removal but also various anti-aging treatments. With our aesthetic and cosmetic treatments all affordably priced, beauty and perfection have never been so easily attainable. Take a moment to browse through the different services we offer.
Uptown Medical Aesthetics Services
- Laser Hair Removal: Performed by a Physician Supervised Certified Laser Specialist, laser hair removal utilizes the latest in hair removal technology. One of the most common cosmetic procedures, the treatment involves highly concentrated light beamed into your hair follicles, which destroys the hair—no more shaving or waxing—all with incredible precision.
- Electrolysis: If laser hair removal hasn’t thoroughly or effectively addressed your area of concern, (due to unpigmented or lighter hair), electrolysis can be considered. By using an electric current to destroy the hair follicles, the hair will no longer grow back.
- Waxing: For immediate results, waxing is a semi-permanent hair removal option. Our Certified Aestheticians offer waxing treatments for brows, lip, and chin, with results lasting between 4 to 6 weeks.
- BOTOX®: The most popular nonsurgical cosmetic treatment, BOTOX reduces fine lines and wrinkles by temporarily disabling the underlying muscles. FDA approved for over 15 years, BOTOX can also be used for excessive sweating and other aesthetic treatments.
- Juvederm® Family of Dermal Fillers: For a smoother appearance, Juvederm is one of the top hyaluronic acid fillers in the industry. These fillers add volume to your lips, cheeks, and other facial features in a subtle but natural way and also reduce the signs of aging.
- Microneedling: A minimally invasive treatment that creates microscopic channels in the skin for rejuvenation, reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and pore size, and improving the appearance of acne scarring.
- Thermolysis: Through the use of a delicate probe, this process cauterizes capillaries’ blood supply, treating the effects of cherry angiomas and capillaries. The procedure is very safe and may require 1-3 treatments before complete.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells to promote healthy new skin cell growth, with no downtime.
- Chemical peels: By using a chemical solution, damaged or dry skin can be repaired with lasting and noticeable results.
- Dermaplaning: Our Certified Aestheticians will exfoliate your skin, removing vellus hairs (peach fuzz). This will provide a deeper level of skin exfoliation and allow your facial products to penetrate your skin more deeply for vivid results.
- Sublative RF: Harnessing the power of fractional and radio frequency technology, sublative RF corrects common signs of aging such as uneven skin, blemishes, or acne scars, giving clients a youthful look.
- Photo Facial: Also known as an IPL, this treatment works on the face, chest, neck, and hands. Commonly used to reduce redness and pigmentation issues caused by aging or sun damage.