Our Cosmetic Injectable Center Offers Aesthetic Injections
Uptown Medical Aesthetics provides premier dermal fillers throughout Northglenn, CO, and the surrounding areas. In addition to dermal fillers, we offer a wide range of other injectables, including Botox®, Kybella®, QWO®, and more. Whether you’re looking for anti-wrinkle injections or dermal lip fillers, our team of professionals has you covered.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin. Dermal fillers help restore volume, smooth lines, soften creases, enhance facial contours, and more. As we age, our faces naturally lose their volume, and our facial muscles work closer to the skin’s surface, which can cause smile lines and crow’s feet to become more visible. Dermal fillers can help with this. They are a safe and cost-effective means of achieving more youth and radiant skin.
The Types Of Dermal Fillers We Offer
At Uptown Medical Aesthetics, we offer a wide range of dermal fillers at our state-of-the-art facility. The various types of dermal fillers we provide include:
- Juvéderm® XC – Juvéderm® XC is a smooth hyaluronic gel filler used to instantly smooth away the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
- Voluma™ XC – Replenish the loss of volume in your face with Voluma™ XC. Voluma™ XC is a modified hyaluronic acid that instantly adds volume to the cheek area and midface area.
- Volbella® – This dermal filler is the first and only FDA-approved filler proven to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of vertical lip lines for up to one year.
- Vollure – Vollure is a smooth hyaluronic acid gel filler used to instantly smooth away the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth and nose for up to 18 months of correction.
The Benefits Of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers can provide a wide range of benefits for those that choose to utilize them. These injections are known to hydrate and soften the skin while simultaneously increasing the skin’s volume. The benefits of dermal fillers include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Restored facial volume
- Reduced appearance of sunken cheeks
- Diminished appearance of smile lines
- Fuller lips
- Smoother chin crease
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduced furrows and sagging skin
- Restored hyaluronic acid levels within skin
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Minimal downtime after procedure
Natural-looking, long-lasting results
Who Is A Good Candidate For Dermal Fillers?
Good candidates for dermal fillers include those who are physically healthy, don’t smoke, are committed to maintaining good skin health, and have realistic goals in mind to improve their appearance. Additionally, good candidates may have one or more of the following concerns:
- Thinning or sunken cheeks
- Thin or uneven lips
- A receding chin
- Minor nose deformities
- Deep nose to mouth lines
- Lines around the mouth
What To Expect With Dermal Fillers
With injectable treatments like dermal fillers, a topical anesthetic may be applied to numb the injection area, despite many dermal filler injections containing lidocaine, which is a mild anesthetic. Most patients experience minimal discomfort both during and after dermal filler injections. Mild bruising as well as redness and swelling may occur at the injection site but will typically disappear within a few days. While results will vary from person to person and depending on which area of the face was treated, results can typically be seen within 24 to 48 hours after treatment.
Contact Us Today For Injectable Fillers
At Uptown Medical Aesthetics in Northglenn, CO, we offer our valued clients a wide range of aesthetic enhancement procedures. For more than 20 years, we have provided premier injectable fillers to clients throughout the local community. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a free consultation with our professional team. We look forward to helping you reach your aesthetic goals.