We’ll Help You Find the Right Lip Filler for You
Uptown Medical Aesthetics provides patients with beautiful results from lip fillers in Northglenn, CO. Fine lines around the mouth and loss of fullness in the lips are some of the earliest signs of aging. Our expert lip injectors will assess your needs to determine the right products to make your lips look their best. Depending on how deep the lines are, fillers are a great option. They are safe, long-lasting, and can deliver the results you’re looking for. Everyone has different goals, and we treat each patient based on their individual needs. Whether you want to correct down-turned lips, outline the vermillion border for just a little more pout, accentuate the shape of your Cupid’s bow, give them more all-over volume, or correct asymmetries, the professional team at Uptown Medical Aesthetics can help.
What Are Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers, also referred to as lip injections, involve the injection Juvederm-a hyaluronic acid filler into the lips with a needle.
Do Lip Fillers Look Natural?
When administered by a highly-qualified clinician, such as those at Uptown Medical Aesthetics, lip fillers provide patients with natural-looking results. Before application, one of our clinicians will accurately determine how much volume to add to your lips. When the correct amount of volume is added, results are subtle and natural-looking. Lip fillers are meant to enhance your already-present beauty. Properly administered lip filler injections will not be evident to others and will not result in an unnatural appearance. We ensure our patients are always satisfied with the results of their treatment.
Are Lip Injections Painful?
Lip injections are fast and easy, though some patients feel minor discomfort. All administered lip filler types are typically mixed with a numbing medication, such as lidocaine. We can also numb the area around your lips using a dental nerve block, such as the kind that a dentist may inject into your gums before filling a cavity. Some patients opt for a topical numbing cream, which we can also provide. If you’re concerned about the pain, our available numbing agents can help. The minor discomfort some patients feel is usually brief and manageable.
The Benefits Of Lip Fillers
When it comes to lip fillers, one can reap a wide range of benefits while undergoing the procedure and after its completion. The benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Enhanced appearance – Lip fillers can restore lost volume to your lips and simultaneously add more symmetry and definition to your facial features.
- Increased self-esteem – People always say, “when you look better, you feel better,” and there is undoubtedly some truth to this. Fuller lips can improve your overall appearance and confidence.
- Natural-looking lips – Lip injections offer subtle, natural-looking results when a professional accurately determines how much volume to add.
- Fast, long-lasting results – Lip fillers only take about 10 minutes to be administered, and improvement can be noticed relatively quickly. The effects can last from six to 18 months.
- Low risk of side effects – Because most lip fillers contain hyaluronic acid, a substance that the human body naturally produces, the body is unlikely to react to it adversely.
- Gradual pace of treatment – Lip fillers can be injected gradually and throughout multiple appointments to achieve the desired results.
The Types Of Lip Injections
At Uptown Medical Aesthetics, we offer four different types of dermal fillers. Of those four types, three are used for lip injections. The types of lip injection we offer include:
- Juvéderm® XC – Juvéderm® XC is a smooth hyaluronic gel filler used to increase lip volume and fill in lip lines. Natural-looking results can be seen for up to 12 months.
- Volbella® – This dermal filler is the first and only FDA-approved filler proven to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of vertical lip lines for up to one year.
- Vollure – Vollure is a smooth hyaluronic acid gel filler used to instantly smooth away the appearance of lip lines while increasing lip volume.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Lip Injections?
Good candidates for lip injections include those who are physically healthy, don’t smoke, are committed to maintaining good skin health, and have realistic goals in mind to improve their appearance. Good candidates may have noticed a loss of volume in their lips and wish to make them appear fuller. Additionally, if you have never had plump lips and would like to have plumper lips. Because results are not permanent, you can decide whether or not you want temporary or long-lasting results.
The Recovery Time for Lip Injections
The recovery time for lip injections is typically 3-5 days. However, bruising, swelling, and soreness can sometimes linger for up to one week. If, on a rare occasion, the injected filler material causes a minor or moderate reaction at the site location, it should be observed between one and two weeks. During the recovery period, it’s advised that patients avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen, as these can increase the likelihood of prolonged bruising. Aftercare for lip fillers include avoiding the following for 24 hours:
- Pressure on the lips
- Alcohol consumption
- Drinking through a straw
- Eating difficult-to-consume foods
Contact Us Today For The Best Lip Fillers
Lip fillers can help enhance your appearance and increase your self-esteem. Whether your lips are small or have lots of deep lines, we can help give them a fuller, smoother appearance. The professionals at Uptown Medical Aesthetics in Northglenn, CO have been administering lip injections for many years. We are equipped with decades of experience in the cosmetic industry. We ensure we meet the needs of each patient that walks through our doors. If you’re interested in learning more about lip fillers, please reach out to our office. To learn more or to schedule a free consultation with our expert team, contact us today. We look forward to serving you.