We Offer Non-Surgical Treatment To Enhance The Jawline
Uptown Medical Aesthetics offers non-surgical jawline enhancement solutions as a method of addressing various jawline concerns. Whether it’s adding more definition by better framing your face, correcting asymmetries, or reducing the appearance of jowls, we can make your jawline looks its best. Our experts use hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to add volume and symmetry to enhance the jawline area and reduce jowls’ appearance.
What Is Jawline Enhancement?
Jawline enhancement is a cosmetic treatment that can define and correct a weak jaw while reducing the appearance of a double chin. There are surgical and non-surgical options when it comes to jawline enhancement. Non-surgical options include dermal fillers, Botox®, and Kybella®. At Uptown Medical Aesthetics, we promote methods of non-surgical jawline enhancement.
Non-Surgical Jawline Enhancement Treatment Options
Non-surgical jawline enhancement treatment options include dermal fillers, Botox®, and Kybella®. At Uptown Medical Aesthetics, we offer the following non-surgical chin augmentation and jawline enhancement treatment options:
- Dermal fillers – When dermal fillers are injected directly into the jawline, the edge of the bony angle and mandible are enhanced. Typically, one to four syringes will be needed. Results should last anywhere from 12 to 18 months, depending on which dermal filler type is used.
- Botox® – When Botox® is injected directly into the masseter muscles of the face, it will help slim your overall facial shape. To thin out the masseter muscles, between 30 and 60 units of Botox® will be needed to achieve visible results. These results will last about three to four months on average.
- Kybella® – For those with mild excess fat or a double chin, Kybella® is a great solution. Typically, one to six vials of this injectable will be needed. The results, assuming your overall weight is maintained after treatment, will be permanent.
The Benefits Of Jawline Enhancement Treatment
Jawline enhancement treatment can provide patients with a wide range of benefits post-treatment. This incredible treatment can do various things for patients, including:
- Reduce the appearance of a double chin
- Reduce age-related volume loss in the lower face
- Reduce the appearance of jowls
- Strengthen and add proportion to the chin
- Balance an asymmetrical jawline
- Contour the jawline to establish a sharper appearance
- Provide a strong frame for the face
Who Is A Good Candidate For Jawline Contouring?
If your jawline has softened with age or changed shape over the years? Do you struggle with a double chin? You may be a good candidate for jawline contouring. Good candidates for jawline enhancement treatment include those who dislike the appearance of their jawline, want more definition and balance with their jawline, are physically healthy, have realistic goals, don’t smoke, and aren’t allergic to any of the ingredients within the type of non-surgical jawline treatment determined best for your unique situation. Your health history and allergies will be reviewed at your initial consultation to ensure you are a good candidate for treatment prior to undergoing treatment.
What To Expect With Jawline Enhancement Treatment
With jawline enhancement treatment, results will vary from patient to patient and based on the selected treatment and products. Patients can expect to see improvement immediately, whereas visible results will typically appear within a few days. Some touch-up treatments may be needed. Non-surgical jawline enhancement treatment does not require any downtime. Still, we encourage patients not to rub the treated area for at least 24 hours. Some side effects that can occur include redness and swelling at the treatment site. If you have any questions or concerns regarding treatment, contact our office today.
How Long Do Jawline Enhancement Results Last?
Jawline enhancement treatment results can be seen immediately, though results will vary from patient to patient. Results are also dependent upon which treatment type was used. For those who opt for Botox®, results of jawline augmentation can be seen for up to two years. Dermal fillers and Kybella® can also provide patients with long-lasting results. On average, results may diminish within nine to 12 months after treatment. The results of your jaw filler can be maintained if you:
- Avoid ultraviolet light and protect your skin from the sun
- Moisture your skin regularly
- Drink lots of water to ensure your skin is hydrated
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Reduce your stress
Contact Us Today for Jawline Augmentation Filler
If you’re seeking the best jawline augmentation filler options, you’ve come to the right place. At Uptown Medical Aesthetics in Northglenn, CO, we offer professional jawline enhancement treatment for those who wish to enhance the look of their jawline, reduce the severity of their jowls, or remove their double chin. In addition to jawline enhancement treatment, we offer a wide range of services, including ones for skin rejuvenation, ones for exfoliation, various injectables, and CoolSculpting® Elite. Whatever your cosmetic needs are, our superior medical spa can help. To learn more, contact us today and schedule your complimentary consultation.